Women Against Crime©’s one-on-one training teaches you how to predict, identify, prevent, and fight back against violence. You pick the location and Trish will come to you.
Through lectures, scenarios, and practical lessons, you’ll learn how to:
- Use verbal skills to address a threat
- Use hands-on self-defense drills and tactics
- What to do when you are victimized
- Utilizing effective deterrents
- Understand the importance of 360° Situational Awareness
- Implement Practical Exercises
- Sustain your training
This training goes beyond the standard list of do’s and don’ts. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to dynamically assess a situation and take action against harm. After the class, you’ll be able to recall easily the strategies and techniques—especially when you need them most.
Questions about the course? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The “Personal Safety Strategies,” course provided by Women Against Crime is approved by IADLEST National Certification Program.There are no upcoming events at this time.