It’s a scary question to consider, but in our current day and age, it’s increasingly important: What should you do if you found yourself in an active shooter event? Maybe even more important: What would your employees, staff, or students do?
Thanks to her years in the Albuquerque Police Department, Trish Hoffman has expertise in how to respond to emergency situations in public. She has led active shooter training for corporate and school settings. Through presentations and scenarios, Hoffman will take trainees past the basics of RUN. HIDE. FIGHT., including details on:
- Preparing your school or workplace for an active shooter event
- Recognizing a suspicious situation
- Alerting authorities to possible active shooters
- How to sign up for local emergency alerts
- Situational awareness
- What to do after an active shooter situation has passed
To book active shooter training for your team, please fill out the form below and a Women Against Crime© Support Specialist will be in touch with you soon.