Personal Safety Strategies Basic Training Course – March 17
Personal Safety Strategies Basic Training Course
3-Hours of Classroom, 1-Hour Hands-On Self Defense (Moves & Drills)
There will be breaks. Attendees are encouraged to bring water, limit personal items and wear comfortable clothes.
- 360 Degree Situational Awareness
- Be Confident, Be Assertive, Presence, Poise, and Attitude
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive Q&A
- Personal Defense Skills & Equipment (i.e. Should I carry a gun?)
- Having Effective Deterrents
IMPORTANT: This class has limited number of attendees (25). You must complete pre-registration and payment to attend the class. If you show up to the class without pre-registering and paying online, you will be turned away.
- March 17, 2018
- Albuquerque Location: TBD (we will send you details)
- Time: 8:30am – 12:30pmCost: $50/person
- Wear comfortable clothes – DO NOT bring weapons of any kind
- Class is limited to 25 attendees
This course, “Personal Safety Strategies,” is approved by IADLEST National Certification Program.
Questions for the instructor? Email: email@example.com. Replies will be answered within 1-2 business days. We look forward to hearing from you.
21 in stock